Tuesday, August 21, 2007

G is for Ghetto...

This feature story, for Jambase.com, generated my first, genuine pieces of HATE mail...well, as a journalist anyway. (Ex-Girlfriends do not count here).

Was I wrong in using this title? Maybe, but I stick by it. I feel it's catchy, uses my patented love (or is it OVERuse) of Alliteration, and sparked some commentary. Isn't that a big part of my job, after all? To get people to read it? If I was still at Rolling Stone, they might have put me on the cover, or at least in the cool "Smoking Section," where Austin Scaggs gets to brag about what drugs he did with Kid Rock and The White Stripes.

If people think I was being derogatory, that's their opinion, but I feel my last paragraph sums up exactly how I feel...

...And, I think the record is HOT, with a capital H.

JAMBASE.COM-"Galactic Goes Ghetto"

No comments: