Monday, July 2, 2007

Welcome to B is For Boogie...



Well Gang,

It's been a long time coming. I've finally changed my address from Upper Page Side/Page.Side.High./Page's Corner, to the electronic street corner known as "B is For Boogie."

This will now be my place for all things BAVOSA--rants, ramblings, writing, reviews, and I'm sure, a whole lot of the Bullsh*t I've become known to spew from time to time.

So sit back, grab a frosty brew, crank Phall '97, and let's embark on this journey together, where it's always Happy Hour, always Page Side, and most certainly, where B always stands for Boogie.

-Bavosa "Super Space Phunk"

3 comments:

BrianMcGarvey said...

You F*cking Know It!!!!

Unknown said...

Hey man! About time... :)

Good to have another blog to keep me posted on what i'm missing when i'm on the road for a year.

Anonymous said...

finally....!!!!